Conference Series LLC Ltd is esteemed to invite you to join the “World Congress on Genomics and Bioinformatics” which will be held from March 17-18, 2019 at Brisbane, Australia which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. The main theme of the Conference is “Exceeding the Vision in Genomics & Bioinformatics”.
Conference Series Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
The broad subject coverage of the conference and its size provide an excellent setting for participants to gain valuable insight into progress in research areas beyond their own. In addition, a range of special sessions aims to engage participants on wider issues, such as teaching in the genomics as well as bioinformatics research.
The conference will explore the recent advancements and new methodologies that can be applied to the research to take genomics and bioinformatics, one step further. The Genomics along with bioinformatics has a strong emphasis on support and inspiration for the next generation of scientists, along with early-career researchers, a Young Researchers Forum, and activities to encourage interaction with peers and experts.
We anticipate an energizing 2-day scientific event, entrepreneurship meeting, poster presentations, exhibition, and keynote presentation in the charming city of Brisbane.
This event will provide platform for business delegates, B2B meetings, poster presentations, workshops, symposia, networking and more. It will offer a platform wherein you can ensure enormous exposure and networking by exhibiting products and services.
- Directors of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery or related Programs or Associations
- Heads, Deans and Professors of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery departments
- Bioinformaticians, Bioinformatics researchers, Pharmaceutical Companies
- Proteomicists, Physicians, Medical Informaticians
- Business Professionals
- Scientists and Researcher organizers
- Research Scholar
- Lab Technicians
- Healthcare professionals
- Founders and Employees of the related companies
- Clinical investigators & Researcher
- Hospitals and Health Services
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Laboratory members
- Training institutions
- Support organizers
- Bioinformatics, Biomedical Informatics and Drug Discovery training and education
- Biomedical Research organizations, societies and associations
- Medical Informatics Research Organizations, societies and associations
- Proteomics Organizations, societies and associations
Genetics societies and associations and so on…
- Evolutionary Biology
- Functional Genomics
- Structural Genomics
- Computational Biology
- Bioinformatics Work Flow Management Systems
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Drug Design & Development
- Data Mining in Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Molecular Modelling
- Applications of Genomics & Bioinformatics
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at :- https://genomics-bioinformatics.global-summit.com/